Friday, February 3, 2012

What a week...

So...

Random updates since last time...

Angel is now about 37 pounds, is spoiled rotten, barks at my neighbors when they are outside, and loves to try to chase birds.

Ayla and Zach are still doing great!

We won't be moving this year. Things just didn't work out for it to happen like we planned. We will be in the same place until 2013. Hopefully then we can buy our own home.

The church youth banquet is coming up and for the first time in a while I have been fussing over what to wear and how to do my hair and how to dress the kids... I'm not sure how to dress the basketball that is my stomach these days, so I am focusing on cute hair and accessories.

Baby Caleb is still a pain in my back, hips, and other parts. I have an appointment coming up on Tuesday of next week to see how things are going. Hopefully the ultrasound will show his position and how big he is. We are hoping the ultrasound will help the doctor plan a date for the c-section as well as help me figure out how to cope with the pains and problems I have been having.

I plan on trying to update the blog a little more (for the sake of boredom and such). I am also going to start posting reviews on local restaurants and trying different ideas from Pinterest and posting my results here... Hope you guys tune in... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment