Thursday, April 19, 2012

Making room for Caleb...

Caleb's space is all ready for him to come home! Bryan put together the crib yesterday and I got everything put where I wanted it...

This is Caleb's side of our bedroom.

This dresser holds his blankets, burp cloths, towels and washcloths, robes, bibs, hats, socks, extra bed sheets, extra boppy cover, and a few miscellaneous items. On top the dresser are his shoes, a few toys, a nightlight (for middle of the night business), the baby monitor, and his stuffed toys (in the basket). I love the sign above the dresser. One of Bryan's aunts gave it to me for my birthday and I loved how the colors went in our room... :) All of Caleb's clothes (size newborn through 3 months) are kept in one side of my dresser (3 drawers full!). We also have his bumbo, rocking horse, large playmat, and some other items tucked away in our closet.

His bed is all ready for his first night! One of my aunts bought the bedding items for us and we LOVE it! The crib quilt sort of covers the back of the crib, but you can sort of tell that it curves. Ayla and Zach love the mobile!

Diaper stacker, stocked and ready, and the diaper pail.

Stash of diapers and wipes from our baby shower! I think we might have enough for his first month... You can also see our Ergo backpack carrier and the striped bag holds a tummy mat and Caleb's books.

AND because of Mr. Caleb's recent stubbornness (post coming soon), I have my bag and his bag packed and ready to go. All I have to do is grab the last minute things as we walk out the door... I also have an extra diaper bag packed and stored in our car (just in case).

So, we are ready for the little guy to come home. We thought his birthday would be May 18th, but we aren't so sure anymore... But that's a story for the next post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment