Friday, February 15, 2013

You know what...

My birthday is two days away. I will be 28.
So, for whatever reason... not that it has anything to do with my birthday... not that it has anything to do with anything... just for the sake of writing because I feel like writing...

Jessica Ann Milligan was born on February 17, 1985.
She got married August 15, 2003. Now, she is Jessica Ann Hembree.

I am a Christian.
My fave movie EVER is The Princess Bride and my fave song is Storybook Love.
I am a book worm.
I love music.
I am a foodie and will try anything at least once - unless it is peanuts or legumes, which are beans and peas. I have a food intolerance to those. My mouth itches, my chest feels tight, I get horrible stomach cramps - it won't kill me, just make me feel horrible. I especially love coffee, chocolate, Coke, sushi, fresh fruits and veggies, seafood, and pasta.
My fave colors are blue, green, and brown...
the color of the Montana sky on a clear summer morning...
the color of a clear mountain pool...
the color of sapphires and of turquoise...
the bright blue of my daughter's eyes and the steel blue of my oldest son's eyes...
the color of a spring meadow...
the color of leaves and moss...
the color of jade...
the color of my hubby's eyes...
the color of coffee and chocolate...
the color of earth and trees...
the color of my youngest son's eyes...
the color of my dog's fur...
I spent most of my life growing up in the country, and while I love dressing up and being close to town, I am still a country girl at heart. I long for a little country house on some land with dogs and horses. I love my boots and I want a hat to go with them. I've watched calves being born. I used to rope and ride.
I miss the mountains.
I have a little boy sleeping in my lap.
My family comes first. My hubby and kids mean the world to me and I give all I can to take care of them. While we may have our moments, I wouldn't change it for the world.
I am an artist. I draw, paint, write, sew, bead, craft, and do photography. It is an amazing thing to be an artist. I take a material, a basic item, a simple subject - and I have the ability to change it, mold it, adjust by adding or removing from it until I have created something amazing, beautiful, different - full of emotion, feeling, power, and story...
I give. I don't have much materialistically, but I give what I can. I love helping people and being there for those who just need a little blessing. If I can make something or say something or give something and know that it helped, I am blessed.
I love animals. Big dogs, horses, and wild cats most of all. I have a phobia of snakes.
I am also afraid of heights.
I love vintage clothing and jewelry.
I love scarves and toe socks.
I have a fondness for different flavors of chap stick.
If I could be a Disney Princess, I would be Belle.
I love party planning - from decor to food to hosting...
I don't think anyone reads my blog, but I write anyhow.
I need a nap.
I am done writing for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment