Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ayla's Princess Tea Party Decorations

For the past few months, I have been following an amazing blogger.

She shares the most wonderful discoveries! I have to admit, I am awed! Perhaps that is why, when I started looking for ideas to decorate for Ayla's Princess Tea Party Hoopla (yes, it has become a little bit of a hoopla, but HEY she's turning 5!!!)... where was I?

OH YEAH! So, I started looking for decoration ideas. One of my first stops was this woman and her wonderful blog. Disney at Ruffles And Stuff. OH MY! Did I mention how much I love Disney and her blog? I did. Oh Well!

Last month, Disney had a GORGEOUS birthday party for her little sweetheart, Paige. You can check it out here. WOW, huh?

Well, I just loved the PomPoms, paper circles, banner, ruffles and all... So I decided to borrow from Disney. For Ayla's party, I made two banners of my own (a little different from Disney's). I also made a couple paper circles. You can directions on how to make them by visiting this site, that featured Disney's party. I also made several tissue PomPoms.

I got my PomPom directions from another blog I follow. I have a hunger to find amazing and wonderful craft projects. Enter Rachel over at One Pretty Thing. She had a link to these Poms.

I also decided to tie tulle around the kitchen chairs, curl some random bits of ribbon, and put up pictures of the birthday girl. And I will wait to post about the food later... drooooooool.....

I will post completed pics once we have the party next week, but here are a few teasers...

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for all the sweet compliments. It looks like your party is going to be fantastic! 5 is a big birthday, I hope it's a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Disney! I can't wait until next Friday. I will post full party pictures after the big event!

    ReplyDelete