Monday, June 14, 2010

Princess Tea Party!

My Little Princess is now 5 Years old...

It seems like just yesterday when we had this picture taken... and now she is a 5 year old... sniff...
Okay, I think I am done crying... maybe... The little Princess had so much fun at her tea party. I just wanted to share some of the decorations and food with you... since you couldn't make it. :)
I just love these tissue paper pom-poms. I made four of them for the party. I also made the adorable banner in the background.
Princess pink poms and strings of precious pearls... How Perfect!
We had a Tea Party Buffet set up on our breakfast bar. We had tea sandwiches, fruit, crackers, and plenty of sweets. I made meringues, buttermints, and sparkle marshmallows (which are kind of like Peeps). I also had strawberry marshmallows, lemon shortbread, and chocolate covered sunflower seeds. And don't forget the cake!!!
I used scrapbook paper to make labels for each food item. The butterflies went well with the Princess tablecloth I had bought, since it had small butterflies in the middle of it.
Of course, The birthday girl wanted strawberry cupcakes. So, I used glass sundae dishes to bake them in. They turned out so sweet!
Check out my previous post for links on how to make some of the decorations. If you would like to see more pictures of the party, you can visit me on Facebook. I also want to thank everyone who came to the party and helped make it special.
Ayla had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment